My name is Autumn. I live in a small town tucked in the crook of the Appalachian mountains. While in high school, I kept a blog titled Barn Talk– and on it, I wrote about my interests and kept up with my Nana, who I did not see often. Fast forward a few years later, and here I am today: a bookish, crafty, and goofy country Pennsylvanian. I’m keeping this blog as a method of writing a love letter to the Universe, to put my energy out into the world and connect with other like-minded people. Make yourself a cup of tea and visit here with me. ☕️
Rules for Living
1. If you or someone is not dead, dying, sick, or hurt, it’s an excuse, not a reason.
2. Write every day.
3. Set your boundaries, but let them grow when you begin to feel claustrophobic.
4. Rise early.
5. Work is important, but don’t let it control your life.
6. Stop apologizing for existing.
7. Commit to reading as a practice.